Guiding Families Through Change
Concerns involving your family are important to you. Going through a divorce, establishing parental rights and trying to modify a post-divorce agreement are often emotional and stressful processes. You don’t have to go through any of it with unanswered questions or uncertain expectations. At Ken Lawson Law, we take the time to get to know our clients. Our attorney will listen to your needs, answer your questions and fight for your goals. We also take the time to help you set realistic expectations.
Offering Comprehensive Services
Our Tennessee firm’s main focus is on families. We use personal and professional experience to guide families through difficult times. We offer comprehensive family law services to those dealing with:
- Divorce: We can help you find the best process for the dissolution of your marriage. Whether you need strong mediation or a trial, we are ready to advocate for you.
- Child custody: Whether you have an established custody plan or are about to set one for the first time, we want to help you obtain the proper parenting time with your children. We will also answer your questions regarding relocating with your child.
- Child support: Both parents have the duty to provide financial support to their children. We will help you understand how support plans are calculated and what to expect.
- Fathers’ rights: As a dad, you deserve equal opportunities to care for your children. We assist unwed fathers in establishing paternity and help dads defend their rights.
- Orders of protection: When you and your children are in danger, we can help you secure safety through an order of protection.
- Property division: When you divorce, you must divide property and assets obtained throughout your marriage. We will help you understand how this process works and what items qualify.
All parents have a right and obligation to care for their children. We fight to help both women and men assert their rights throughout all family law matters. Our lawyer is proud to help clients like you achieve your goals and maintain your family relationships.
Tell Us Your Story Today
Each family is unique. We want to hear about yours and how we can help you through this current issue. Schedule a free consultation at our Chattanooga office. Call our firm today at 423-800-6920. We are ready to advocate for you and your family.